    Thanks in advance,

    Very annoying.

    John
    John D, Jul 15, 2004

  2. John D

    The Prophecy Guest

    John D wrote:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > I have the microsoft Wireless wheelmouse and keyboard. Recently I
    > noticed that when I scroll to the top of a web page, the page will
    > refresh or sometime go back to the previous page. Really wierd. If
    > I arrow to the top of the page it is normal. Did something load in
    > the background to make this change? I ran spybot and adaware. Still
    > the same.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Very annoying.
    >
    > John

    First, check to see if you have the latest drivers for your mouse and
    keyboard.

    Second, go to Control Panel and in Mouse and also in Keyboard, there might
    be some options where you can tell the mouse and keyboard not to do what you
    described above.

    Note: the second option is a long shot but worth trying anyway.
    The Prophecy, Jul 15, 2004