    2003/2007?

    --
    Student
    Susanne E., Sep 20, 2007

  2. Susanne E.

    Jack Pott Guest

    "Susanne E." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it worth it to switch from outlook espress to microsoft outlook
    > 2003/2007?
    >
    > --
    > Student

    Depends on your needs/wants. They're really two totally different programs.
    Only real similarity is they both do email. You need to learn about them.

    Since you're still a student, head back to class, hit the books, visit the
    library-- and do a little research for yourself.....
    Jack Pott, Sep 20, 2007

  3. Susanne E.

    Alfred Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:30:45 +0100, "Susanne E."
    <> wrote:

    >Is it worth it to switch from outlook espress to microsoft outlook
    >2003/2007?

    Only if you want to use the calendaring and diary facilities. It's
    really an application for business or communal use in schools and
    colleges where they have exchangel server. I use outlook 2000 but only
    because it comes with office 2000 and I find the appointment scheduler
    quite handy. Otherwise I'd just use a basic email client.
    Alfred, Sep 20, 2007
  4. Susanne E.

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Is it worth it to switch from outlook espress to microsoft outlook
    >2003/2007?

    That's like asking if one color crap is better than another.
    Evan Platt, Sep 20, 2007