    Now How do you helpful me about this topic;
    thank you for your interested;
    Best Regards

    BIROL, Jul 28, 2006

  2. BIROL

    Hairball56 Guest

    BD or Fris....WTF he just say???
    --
    ~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~

    Hairball56, Jul 28, 2006

  3. BIROL

    BIROL Guest

    what does it mean?

    BIROL, Jul 30, 2006
  4. BIROL

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Hairball56 spurted out:
    > BD or Fris....WTF he just say???

    Let me see if I can translate

    >> hi everybody;

    hola senors y senoritas

    >> I have worked IT area since 5 years SO I expert it,

    he's been working it for 5 years so he's an expert at beating it...it's swollen
    and almost a bloody pulp.

    >> I dont same
    >> understand topic because of different language;

    Having a difficult time figuring out the topic due to the language barrier, but
    if it's translated into pig latin it might seem more sensible.

    >> I give a training
    >> education from IT academy but I strongly solution that because MY
    >> language is different,that matterial is different

    My experience from the past tells me that he actually meant to say "take"
    instead of "give". So with that, I'm guessing he said he has taken an academic
    training course...probably from someone like Vinay...and his solution is to
    shoot everyone with a different language.

    >> Actually I know infrastructure and instructions but their be in
    >> different language is worried me!

    I think he's talking about Airplanes here...watch out

    >> Now How do you helpful me about this topic;

    I think he's looking for something in his own language, but we're not being very
    helpful. It would help to know his language, then we could show him the way to
    the door.

    >> thank you for your interested;

    I'm not interested, are you interested?

    >> Best Regards