    its MCSE 2000 exams? like was done on MCSE NT 4.
    Best regards.
    Ahmed Hashem

    Ahmed Hashem, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Ahmed Hashem

    sean Guest

    they stop it when people stop buying it and employers stop
    using it

    Sean

    when exactly will the
    >MCSE 2000 exams will expire? or when exactly microsoft

    will decide to stop

    sean, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Ahmed Hashem

    Ahmed Hashem Guest

    So there is no predetermined date for win2k exams expirations????

    Ahmed Hashem, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Ahmed Hashem

    LoRD Guest

    As for me, I didn't here about expiration 2000 exams yet.......

    LoRD, Oct 17, 2003
  5. Ahmed Hashem

    Tsooris Guest

    And, as we learned by the DOS question a few posts
    back....that's NEVER ;)

    Tsooris, Oct 17, 2003
  6. Ahmed Hashem

    sean Guest

    very good ahmed i can see you going far and doing well in
    your exams have a look over thr microsoft website properly
    and you'll see

    let lots of luck go your way lots and lots
    sean

    sean, Oct 20, 2003