    with faithfully
    rashed alkhoudary

    note : please send me the reply on e-mail :

    Rashed S. Alkhoudary, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Jaime Guest

    Who are you writing this to?
    "Rashed S. Alkhoudary" <> wrote
    in message news:01c501c39801$7efcc5b0$...

    Jaime, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Schfooge Guest

    "Jaime" <> wrote in message
    > Who are you writing this to?
    > "Rashed S. Alkhoudary"

    He won't understand your question, you have to translate it into his dialect
    of English: "Who is being you writing at?"
    ;)

    I think it's a sure sign of the low value of these certifications that
    people who know enough about computers to pass technical exams, and still
    not be able to tell the difference between a Microsoft contact e-mail
    address and a newsgroup.

    Schfooge, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >He won't understand your question, you have to translate it into his dialect
    >of English:

    Darn babble fish!

    Kline Sphere, Oct 22, 2003