    give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?

    waiting for your replies
    pooja

    pooja, Apr 7, 2007

  2. pooja

    catwalker63 Guest

    pooja piffled away vaguely:

    > hello everybody,
    >
    > i am looking out to take course in mcdst can anyone
    > give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?
    >

    > waiting for your replies
    > pooja

    Practice a whole bunch and stay away from braindumps.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 7, 2007

  3. "pooja" <> wrote in message

    > hello everybody,
    >
    > i am looking out to take course in mcdst can anyone
    > give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?
    >

    > waiting for your replies
    > pooja

    By learning the technology, you will be preparing yourself for the exam.
    The best way to study for an exam is to forget that you are studying for
    an exam. Taking time to actually learning the product and technology
    will create value in your studies. You do a disservice to yourself when
    your end result is to achieve a sheet of paper (e.g. MCDST
    certification). However, to answer your question:

    The best way to prepare for the MCDST exams is hands-on experience. Good
    Luck.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    The I.T. Classroom - http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 7, 2007
  4. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > pooja piffled away vaguely:
    >
    > > hello everybody,
    > >
    > > i am looking out to take course in mcdst can anyone
    > > give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?
    > >

    > > waiting for your replies
    > > pooja

    > Practice a whole bunch and stay away from braindumps.
    > --
    >
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    Good morning Cat... I was sitting here having coffee and thought about
    you and your dislike of it. Prefer tea?

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 7, 2007
  5. pooja

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> pooja piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >> > hello everybody,
    >> >
    >> > i am looking out to take course in mcdst can anyone
    >> > give me advice in how to prepare for the exam?
    >> >

    >> > waiting for your replies
    >> > pooja

    >> Practice a whole bunch and stay away from braindumps.
    >> --
    >>
    >> Catwalker
    >> MCNGP #43
    >> www.mcngp.com
    >> "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    > Good morning Cat... I was sitting here having coffee and thought about
    > you and your dislike of it. Prefer tea?

    I like tea. I usually drink cold drinks and mostly water. If I need
    caffeine I have soda.

    catwalker63, Apr 7, 2007