    Vista-64bit, why?

    And, what changes of API between 32-bit and 64-bit?

    Thank you
    yxq, Dec 3, 2006

  2. This newsgroup has primarily end users and IT professionals in it (hence the
    ..general in the name), and you might have better success asking about this
    on one of the MSDN forums.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 3, 2006

  3. yxq

    Stuart Guest

    System.IO.File.Delete(file) works just fine on my Vista x64 RC2 - I have
    done my best to kill the bloody nannyware features, so UAC could be your
    problem.

    Stuart, Dec 16, 2006