    always appears again? And how can I stop it from putting this folder in
    there? Not that its a big deal, it just bothers me because I have my own
    folders set up, and don't need a links one sitting there empty.

    Tara Legale, Jul 28, 2007

  2. Tara Legale

    Brian Guest

    That is a default folder in IE for the quicklinks that appear on the toolbar
    (usually below address bar, unless you have adjusted it). It's a nice tool
    for frequently visited sites. My guess is it gets restored when you do a
    repair or add content/updates to IE from Microsoft or when you import
    favorites back to IE. It's not a folder I would put too much concern in
    being there.

    Brian, Jul 30, 2007