    |----/ABC/login.aspx

    I don't want to put the login2.aspx inside the ABC folder.

    Thanks.

    Otto, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Otto

    Hermit Dave Guest

    put the variables populated by login2.aspx into session and do a
    server.transfer to /ABC/login.aspx
    read the session variables and do whatever you would like to...

    HTH

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Otto

    Otto Guest

    Thanks for your help. But I am a newbie on ASP.Net. Would
    you please give me an example? Are there any reference
    website?

    Thanks!

    Otto, Jan 3, 2004
  4. Otto

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Otto,

    Have a look at http://www.asp.net/Tutorials/quickstart.aspx
    if you need any further help do a post on

    HTH,
    --
    Regards,

    HD