    I would like to appear for the MCAD.Net exam and would like to know as how
    many papers are there and what will be the fees for the same. I am from India
    so can anyone tell me the exact information.
    abhjos, Jun 14, 2007

  2. abhjos

    Raghav Guest

    it contain 3 papers,
    1)asp.net with C# or V.B.net
    2)Xmlwebservices C# or Vb.net
    3)sqlserver2000

    Fee structure one exam costs around 2000rs

    Raghav, Jun 18, 2007

  3. abhjos

    abhjos Guest

    Hi there,

    thanks for the details can I get the exams details and I am interested in
    doing ASP.NET with VB.NET so can I get the exact code for all three exams and
    also I have heard that SQL is no more the part of MCAD.NET exams....

    thanks
    abhay

    abhjos, Jun 18, 2007
  4. abhjos

    tboy81 Guest

    Hello Abhjos:

    All the information you need for your MCAD.NET (Core Exams and Electives)
    can be found here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.mspx

    SQL (2000 or 2005) is still part of the Electives as at the last time i
    checked.

    All the Best.

    tboy81, Jun 26, 2007
  5. abhjos

    Guest

    Get the best ASP.NET training online by
    one of our experienced experts. Start learning ASP.NET today!

    http:www.websoleducation.com

    On Thursday, June 14, 2007 7:05:02 AM UTC-7, abhjos wrote:
    > I would like to appear for the MCAD.Net exam and would like to know as how
    > many papers are there and what will be the fees for the same. I am from India
    > so can anyone tell me the exact information.
    , Jan 31, 2013