    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    Sistem Admin
    Birol AYDUGAN, Dec 23, 2006

  2. Birol AYDUGAN

    I Dingsdale Guest

    "Birol AYDUGAN" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    >I have passed 70.270,290,291 and I have given MCP ID and Access code
    >however I cant see another exam pass status on my profil?What Happen?
    > Best wishs.

    How long ago did you pass the exams?

    I Dingsdale, Dec 24, 2006

  3. I have been completed on friday,I think microsoft dont work on sunday and
    saturday;
    if I wait a few days problem was not...
    thank you for concerred..............
    Best wishs................
    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    Sistem Admin

    Birol AYDUGAN, Dec 25, 2006
  4. Birol AYDUGAN wrote:
    > I have been completed on friday,I think microsoft dont work on sunday and
    > saturday;
    > if I wait a few days problem was not...
    > thank you for concerred..............
    > Best wishs................

    I am sure you are right: a few days will clear it up. They did process
    my test from Friday this morning. I was surprised; although, I suppose
    all of this is automated :)

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 26, 2006
  5. interesting :)))

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    Sistem Admin
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA

    Birol AYDUGAN, Dec 26, 2006
  6. Birol AYDUGAN

    Mr. Hopeful Guest

    Hi Birol,

    A big CONGRATS on the pass, must be nice!!!

    Anyhoot could you recommend a good set of pracice exams to use?

    i.e. UCertify, Pass4Sure, ActualTests, TestOut, CertPapers, CertKiller or
    Selftest Software but I think SelfTest Software is a little more than I can
    afford, but then again probably a lot cheaper if I'm able to pass rather than
    many attempts with crappy practice exams.

    Again CONGRATS on a job well done!!!

    Mr. Hopeful

    Mr. Hopeful, Dec 26, 2006
  7. I have never recomended all that however you want to just a accomplish.if
    you target or aim just a this I think there is no problem for
    you...............however I have been IT area since 5 years So I able to
    succeded..........
    if you need to any advice please contact me............

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    Sistem Admin
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA