    this subscribtion just now.

    Does anyone who is the subscriber since 1-2 years received any such email
    about exam discontinuation about MCAD???

    mihir, Feb 19, 2005

  2. mihir

    Malu Guest

    No i haven't received any notification. as far as i know
    MCAD is current.

    ..asp ) it says that,
    >those who are subcribers of the MCP Newsflash will be

    informed about the
    >impending discontinuation of any exam atleast a year

    earlier. I have joined

    Malu, Feb 20, 2005

  3. Hi Mihir,

    I haven't watched the MCP Newsflash very closely, but I do know that exam
    discontinuations are announced in June and the announced exams are
    discontinued a year after the announcement. Perhaps the easiest thing to do
    is check the site each June.

    If any of the MCAD exams are to be discontinued you'll find them listed
    here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/examstoretire.asp .

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 22, 2005