About Exam 70-528

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Anna, Aug 27, 2007.

  1. Anna

    Anna Guest

    Hi Everyone,

    I am planning to write Exam 70-528 next month. I am
    preparing with Microsoft Training kit book. I have read the book twice
    and I haven't got the confidence.

    Is there anyone in the group who passed the exam and how much
    preparation time did you take.

    Did you work the Suggested practices in the book?

    How tough was the exam?

    Did you use any training material? If so can you please share that
    with me?

    Your inputs are greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Anna

    Anna, Aug 27, 2007

  2. Hi Anna,
    Not to be worried of this Exam..Go through the Microsoft Certification
    Kit a few times until you get to understand the concepts. Once its done you
    can score the maximum in this exams.

    I have written this exam few weeks ago and it was pretty simple for me to
    complete the exam with a good score. The kit helped me a lot...

    Thanks
    Abish

    Abish Asharaf, Aug 28, 2007

  3. Anna

    Marc Guest

    "Abish Asharaf" <> schreef

    > I have written this exam few weeks ago

    written?

    Marc, Aug 30, 2007
  4. Anna

    Ramzan Sadiq Guest

    Hey Anna,

    I am also preparing for exam 7-528 and reading Training kit book for the 2nd
    time.
    contact me at

    Ramzan Sadiq, Sep 4, 2007