    On my screen I see the page jump, unsteady scrolling, script blockage and
    then eventual freezeup forcing me to exit via CTRL+ALT+DEL.

    Thanks much people and have a fine day.

    radiosigs, Aug 22, 2003

  2. radiosigs

    Nozza Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:04:56 GMT, "radiosigs"
    <> wrote:

    >Curious to know is anyone besides me is having a problem listing on eBay,
    >especially on page 3 of 5 corresponding to URL
    >http://cgi5.com/ws2/eBay/SAPI.dll
    >
    >On my screen I see the page jump, unsteady scrolling, script blockage and
    >then eventual freezeup forcing me to exit via CTRL+ALT+DEL.
    >
    >Thanks much people and have a fine day.

    What is the actual ebay URL as opposed to redirect

    Thanks

    Noz

    Nozza, Aug 22, 2003

  3. I haven't tried to post anything yet, but they were down for hours 2 days
    ago. Since then, I've noticed alot of strange problems. MyEbay, for
    example, lost most of its items...and, on the items that didn't
    disappear...the links didn't work. Also, it seems that every 4th or 5th
    auction I try to click on errors out. *grrrrrrrr*

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    20% Discount Code: newsgroup

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Aug 22, 2003

    http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

    Cynthia Nollner, Aug 22, 2003
  5. radiosigs

    radiosigs Guest

    Thanks Cynthia but my problem has nothing to do with anything at that link.
    It's been a problem for 2 weeks.

    radiosigs, Aug 22, 2003
  6. radiosigs

    radiosigs Guest

    Tina, your reply stongly indicates what Earthlink techs tell me. The faults
    lie not with us but with the folks in San Jose. I was on the phone with an
    EL tech before and he made this PC go thru all its paces and found nothing
    amiss at this end. Everytime I write to eBay about it, it takes them no
    less than 2-3 days to reply. How frustrating.
    radiosigs

    radiosigs, Aug 22, 2003
  7. radiosigs

    Andrew Bell Guest

    Parent: news:Iar1b.410$
    Earlier radiosigs [] uttered:
    > Curious to know is anyone besides me is having a problem listing on
    > eBay, especially on page 3 of 5 corresponding to URL
    > http://cgi5.com/ws2/eBay/SAPI.dll

    That url screams scam to me.

    --
    Andrew
    The above address IS valid but will go straight to my spambin. If you

    Andrew Bell, Aug 22, 2003
  8. radiosigs

    Andrew Bell Guest

    Parent: news:Iar1b.410$
    Earlier radiosigs [] uttered:

    Andrew Bell, Aug 22, 2003
  9. Oh, you might be surprised.. ebay is claiming to be making a multitude of
    changes. Each and everyone has caused untold problems for users. This is
    occurring daily. People can't list, listings disappear, can't get pictures
    to show. People can't log in using their regular user id. This is just a
    few of the problems not addressed on the announcement page. Yours is not a
    unique problem. I've see your problem voiced hundreds of time a day, by
    just read the regular boards. Not to mention the threaded boards.

    Cynthia Nollner, Aug 22, 2003
  10. radiosigs

    radiosigs Guest

    Cynthia,
    I just checked the community board and YOU AIN'T KIDDING. Wow, is there
    trouble in River City so I guess I'll have to be patient until eBay fixes
    things.
    Thanks for the reply.

    > Oh, you might be surprised.. ebay is claiming to be making a multitude of
    > changes. Each and everyone has caused untold problems for users. This is
    > occurring daily. People can't list, listings disappear, can't get

    pictures
    > to show. People can't log in using their regular user id. This is just

    > few of the problems not addressed on the announcement page. Yours is not

    > unique problem. I've see your problem voiced hundreds of time a day, by
    > just read the regular boards. Not to mention the threaded boards.
    >

    > "radiosigs" <> wrote in message
    > > Thanks Cynthia but my problem has nothing to do with anything at that

    > link.
    > > It's been a problem for 2 weeks.
    > >

    > > "Cynthia Nollner" <> wrote in

    message