    Hi All,

    From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
    290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.

    Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
    are available.

    Thanks in advanced.
    sachin, Nov 28, 2004

  2. sachin

    catwalker63 Guest

    <GARBAGE FLUSHED>

    F O A D A S S F U C K I N G T R O L L!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    BS, MCP
    MCNGP #43

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Nov 28, 2004

  3. yes, you are a tool.

    On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:35:13 -0800, "sachin"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
    >290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.
    >
    >Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
    >are available.
    >
    >Thanks in advanced.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2004
  4. sachin

    lowdes Guest

    I take mine in the bathroom

    lowdes, Nov 28, 2004
  5. sachin

    catwalker63 Guest

    "lowdes" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:6pqqd.41
    $:

    > I take mine in the bathroom

    Then you would not qualify to work with JTYC.

    catwalker63, Nov 28, 2004
  6. sachin

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > I take mine in the bathroom

    That's a little disgusting. You take yours in the bathroom? From where do
    you bring them?

    I *leave* mine in the bathroom...the toilet, specifically.
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 29, 2004
  7. sachin

    T-Bone Guest

    "sachin" <> wrote
    > From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
    > 290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.

    I would think using MS's own source material would be better than whatever
    you can come up with.

    Ohhh... Unless you meant "taking" not "giving". In that case you are an
    assfscker.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Nov 29, 2004
  8. sachin

    Frisbee® Guest

    sachin wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > From where I can get lots of Dumps and Scenarios for 70-
    > 290 Exam? So that I can get confident about giving exam.
    >
    > Please tell me about those sites where Dumps for 70-290
    > are available.
    >
    > Thanks in advanced.

    The sekret URL is coded below. Shhhh... we can't just let anyone have
    access to it.

    ..- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

    --
    Fris " " bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Nov 29, 2004
  9. sachin

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%23iUH$,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > The sekret URL is coded below. Shhhh... we can't just let anyone have
    > access to it.
    >
    > .- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

    I'm not even going to bother....but I think I only need one guess...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 29, 2004
  10. sachin

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > In news:%23iUH$,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> The sekret URL is coded below. Shhhh... we can't just let anyone have
    >> access to it.
    >>
    >> .- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

    > I'm not even going to bother....but I think I only need one guess...

    PLEASE DON'T START THIS AGAIN!!! My eyes are still a little wonky from
    the last time!

    catwalker63, Nov 29, 2004
  11. I don't even know if you'll bother looking back here after asking us to help
    you cheat, but if you do, try going to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp and reading what the
    objectives are for this exam. If you don't know or are unsure about some of
    the objectives, go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/techref/en-us/default.asp
    and research the areas you're weak in.
    Using braindumps simply shows a lack of confidence in your level of
    understand about Windows 2003 and will ultimately result in you loosing any
    job you get with your qualification and general devaluing of the
    certification.
    Try doing it the hard, but correct, way, you'll benefit much more in the
    end.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 29, 2004
  12. sachin

    Jtyc Guest

    > > I take mine in the bathroom
    > Then you would not qualify to work with JTYC.

    *shudders*
    Jtyc, Nov 30, 2004
  13. sachin

    Consultant Guest

    http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/35-craphead.htm

    Consultant, Nov 30, 2004
  14. sachin

    Mike T. Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> I take mine in the bathroom
    >>

    > That's a little disgusting. You take yours in the bathroom? From where do
    > you bring them?
    >
    > I *leave* mine in the bathroom...the toilet, specifically.

    Ever do an upper-decker?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Dec 6, 2004
  15. sachin

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    Mike T. <root@127.0.0.1> rambled:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >> "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >>> I take mine in the bathroom
    >>>

    >> That's a little disgusting. You take yours in the bathroom? From
    >> where do you bring them?
    >>
    >> I *leave* mine in the bathroom...the toilet, specifically.
    >>

    > Ever do an upper-decker?

    I'm on steroids, so yeah. I also liken post-Mexican food bathroom
    extravaganzas to batting practice, when it's relatively easy to land an
    upper decker. But the Holy Grail of any crapper worth his salt is a triple
    decker...landing some on *top* of the tank. I've yet to accomplish this, but
    it's not for lack of trying. Maybe I need some more Human Growth Hormone...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 6, 2004