  1. How do I create a news message to send it to any newsgroup? can you please
    help me?
    Thanks

    Daniel Patrick, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Daniel Patrick

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Daniel Patrick

    old jon Guest

    "Daniel Patrick" <> wrote in message
    news:d9rqfb$9h4$...
    > How do I create a news message to send it to any newsgroup? can you please
    > help me?
    > Thanks

    Outlook express, top left, New Post. Type in the newsgroup, and write your
    message. then click
    Send. HTH..OJ

    old jon, Jun 28, 2005
  4. Daniel Patrick wrote:

    > How do I create a news message to send it to any newsgroup? can you please
    > help me?

    Since you just did exactly that (and that "any newsgroup" was this
    one), are you really asking how to send a message to *all* newsgroups?
    In other words, are you asking how to spam?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Daniel Patrick

    old jon Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Daniel Patrick wrote:
    >
    >> How do I create a news message to send it to any newsgroup? can you
    >> please
    >> help me?

    > Since you just did exactly that (and that "any newsgroup" was this
    > one), are you really asking how to send a message to *all* newsgroups?
    > In other words, are you asking how to spam?

    When I was a boy, during the war, the americans used to send us loads of
    SPiced hAM.<g>

    old jon, Jun 28, 2005
  6. Daniel Patrick

    neville Guest

    You just write it and post it at the top its easy.

    neville, Jun 28, 2005
  7. Daniel Patrick

    Gordon Guest

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:14:06 +0000, old jon wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Daniel Patrick wrote:
    >>
    >>> How do I create a news message to send it to any newsgroup? can you
    >>> please
    >>> help me?

    >> Since you just did exactly that (and that "any newsgroup" was this
    >> one), are you really asking how to send a message to *all* newsgroups?
    >> In other words, are you asking how to spam?
    >>

    > When I was a boy, during the war, the americans used to send us loads of
    > SPiced hAM.<g>

    Over spiced and over here!
    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Fedora Core 4, Pan, Thunderbird and Firefox

    Gordon, Jun 28, 2005
  8. Gordon wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:14:06 +0000, old jon wrote:

    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Since you just did exactly that (and that "any newsgroup" was this
    >>> one), are you really asking how to send a message to *all* newsgroups?
    >>> In other words, are you asking how to spam?

    >> When I was a boy, during the war, the americans used to send us loads of
    >> SPiced hAM.<g>

    > Over spiced and over here!

    Overpaid and oversexed, too, and damn proud of it. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 28, 2005
  9. Daniel Patrick

    ellis_jay Guest

    Daniel Patrick wrote:
    > How do I create a news message to send it to any newsgroup? can you
    > please help me?
    > Thanks

    go to www.spamallnewsgroupsatonce.com
    or