    ken Guest

    I want to add ns record for ns1.xxxx.com and ns2.xxxx.com for dns.how to do
    that

    ken, Aug 14, 2004

  2. ken

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Aug 14, 2004

  3. ken

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "ken" <> spewed in

    > I want to add ns record for ns1.xxxx.com and ns2.xxxx.com for dns.how
    > to do that

    have you ever done this before? and where are my fries?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  4. ken

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > babbling on and on again "ken" <> spewed in
    >
    >> I want to add ns record for ns1.xxxx.com and ns2.xxxx.com for dns.how
    >> to do that
    >>

    > have you ever done this before? and where are my fries?

    You get your fries when I get the burger I ordered 2 weeks ago!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 14, 2004
  5. >You get your fries when I get the burger I ordered 2 weeks ago!!

    steady now young lady or you won't get any!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  6. ken

    Andy Foster Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> babbling on and on again "ken" <> spewed in
    >>
    >>> I want to add ns record for ns1.xxxx.com and ns2.xxxx.com for dns.how
    >>> to do that
    >>>

    >> have you ever done this before? and where are my fries?
    >>

    > You get your fries when I get the burger I ordered 2 weeks ago!!

    Wouldn't you prefer a muffin?

    Andy Foster, Aug 14, 2004
  7. ken

    ken Guest

    sorry,I don't understand all of your meaning
    "Andy Foster" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    ken, Aug 15, 2004