    question.

    Thanks for your answer!!!

    , Apr 12, 2006

  2. Guest

    > Hello. I have a question about the setting up Cisco Call Manager 4.x to
    > assign directory # and dialtone to one IP Phone which is located at
    > remote site (branch Office) connected with IP WAN Link

    This is straightforward.
    If you are using DHCP you can use it at the remote office to
    give the phone it's settings as usual. If not then you will need to
    give the phone an IP and mask and gateway and I think
    point it at the TFTP server (often the call manager). then is is
    the same as setting up any other phone.

    Clearly you will need to consider QoS.

    , Apr 13, 2006