    i am Nikunj. Can u guide me for Microsoft Certification with 3.5?

    MCTS for 3.5 exams list

    u can reach me on my email id, is

    Nikunj, May 16, 2008

    http://learning.microsoft.com/Manag...1&cats={2932d34c-1b25-4dfd-84c8-a47aab13b5a6}

    > u can reach me on my email id, is

    Replying to private email from a newsgroup post isn't going to happen. You
    need to learn to come back here to find replies.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, May 18, 2008