    question. I have an audio file on my desktop which can be opened either with
    REAL PLAYER or WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9. How do I put that file into the iPod?
    Thanks.

    Alan Russell, Jan 31, 2008

  2. Alan Russell

    meerkat Guest

    "Alan Russell" <> wrote in message
    news:47a23338$0$25034$...
    >I just got an iPod as a gift and am totally unfamiliar with it. So
    >here's a
    > question. I have an audio file on my desktop which can be opened
    > either with
    > REAL PLAYER or WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9. How do I put that file into the
    > iPod?
    > Thanks.

    Go here and have a read Alan...
    http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Put-Music-To-Ipod---Its-Childs-Play&id=663167

    meerkat, Jan 31, 2008

  3. Alan Russell

    Butch Haynes Guest

    >I just got an iPod as a gift and am totally unfamiliar with it. So here's a
    > question. I have an audio file on my desktop which can be opened either
    > with
    > REAL PLAYER or WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9. How do I put that file into the
    > iPod?
    > Thanks.

    iTunes

    Butch Haynes, Jan 31, 2008

    http://www.mediamonkey.com/

    Suenet Adnimistrator, Feb 1, 2008
  5. Alan Russell

    Muze Groops Guest

    Alan Russell wrote:
    > I just got an iPod as a gift and am totally unfamiliar with it. So here's a
    > question. I have an audio file on my desktop which can be opened either with
    > REAL PLAYER or WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9. How do I put that file into the iPod?
    > Thanks.

    you could sell it and get something better at:
    www.anythingbutipod.com ;)

    Muze Groops, Feb 1, 2008
  6. Alan Russell wrote:

    > I just got an iPod as a gift and am totally unfamiliar with it. So here's
    > a question. I have an audio file on my desktop which can be opened either
    > with REAL PLAYER or WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9. How do I put that file into
    > the iPod? Thanks.

    Install iTunes... set it up... then just a drag-n-drop... sync... you're
    done.
    --

    Jerry McBride ()

    Jerry McBride, Feb 1, 2008
  7. Alan Russell

    Jedi Jonny Guest

    > you could sell it and get something better at:
    > www.anythingbutipod.com ;)

    you could, but the Ipod is what all the kids want just now - purely down
    to the brand name.

    The ipod does have good a storage\price ratio though.

    I got my 12 year old daughter the 80gb classic at christmas, and although I
    would have liked to get another brand which would have had a drag & drop
    functionality, sadly missing on the ipod, none (that I could find) had
    anywhere near that kind of storage at a similar same price.

    Jedi Jonny, Feb 2, 2008