About an iPod: if interested, please help both me and YOU!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Remi Hu, Sep 24, 2004.

  1. Remi Hu

    Remi Hu Guest

    FREE IPOD OFFER- Please Read

    Hello! I don't know about you but I've been desperately trying to get my
    hands on an iPod, but they're just too expansive. Apparently however,
    there's another way to get your hands on one; all you have to do is use the
    referral link below and join the site, sign up for 1 of the site's sponsors
    and try to get 5 friends to do the same. Then you're set for a free iPod;
    this offer really works. My brother-in-law got me to sign up about 1 and a
    half month ago (I thought the site was B.S. so I forgot about it and didn't
    bother getting the 5 referrals.); well, he got the iPod last Friday. I
    regret not having done this earlier, but now that I know that this is for
    real, I decided to get my 5 referrals; and here I am begging you to try
    this. I didn't know where else I could turn to, but hopefully I came to the
    right place.

    HERE'S THE LINK, please use this so you can be one of my 5 referrals. It
    won't affect you in any harmful way.

    http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9022976

    P.S. Don't worry too much about wasting money on Completing the 1 offer,
    they have free trials that you can sign up for, if you're not interested
    after the trial you can just cancel it without being charged anything. [A
    word to the wise, don't join a free trial offer and immediately cancel it;
    it'll look a little too obvious, "try it" for a couple of weeks and THEN
    cancel it. =) ]

    P.S.S. I didn't catch this until I re-visited the site again today, but they
    have real credentials and are legit; it has been praised both on "wired.com"
    and even on "CNN Headline News"

    Above is the link, please try it out; you have nothing to lose.
    If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to email me and ask.

    Remi Hu, Sep 24, 2004