  1. I have a question about 70-431(Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Implementation &
    Maintenance). Now Microsoft have new generate exam include 70-431. Is 70-431
    will become an elective exam of MCSE and MCSE2003?
    =?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZA==?=, Feb 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZA==?="
    <> say in
    news::

    > I have a question about 70-431(Microsoft SQL Server 2005
    > Implementation & Maintenance). Now Microsoft have new generate exam
    > include 70-431. Is 70-431 will become an elective exam of MCSE and
    > MCSE2003?

    I don't believe that this will happen but it is part of the MCTS and
    MCITP certs.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - As you can see, I have compassion for the mentally retarded.
    Neil, Feb 26, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZA==?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > - As you can see, I have compassion for the mentally retarded.

    Yeah that's what happens when you deal with so many of them.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 26, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZA==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Dickus" <> say in news:
    #:

    >> - As you can see, I have compassion for the mentally retarded.

    > Yeah that's what happens when you deal with so many of them.

    stupidity is not a crime...so you are free to go
    (yes I have the shit and I wore it to work Friday)

    ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - famous last words: .....I take the BLUE wire!
    Neil, Feb 26, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UmF5bW9uZA==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 25, 2006 at 7:38pm "Neil" blathered:

    > (yes I have the shit and I wore it to work Friday)

    Boy, that brings a whole new meaning to "Casual Friday".

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    If you can't understand it, it is intuitively obvious.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 26, 2006