About 70-216

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by F1_Häkkinen, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. F1_Häkkinen

    F1_Häkkinen Guest

    Did you fucked by Testking?

    I can not understand you. I just ask a question. As if you dont look
    testking exams. Ha ha ha. I am not cheater. I know all subjects that
    interested 70-216 as well as. My last message for this thread. Bye bye :) I
    kiss your mother's bottom lips :) Puhahahhahahah :) I think you understand
    this.

    --
    Only god knows how deep is my love for McLaren Mercedes...

    F1_Häkkinen, Aug 30, 2003

  2. F1_Häkkinen

    F1_Häkkinen Guest

    Did you fuc*ed by Testking?

    F1_Häkkinen, Aug 30, 2003

  3. F1_Häkkinen

    Marko Guest

    Marko, Aug 31, 2003
  4. F1_Häkkinen

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "F1_Häkkinen" <> wrote in message
    > Did you fuc*ed by Testking?
    >
    > I can not understand you. I just ask a question. As if you dont look
    > testking exams. Ha ha ha. I am not cheater. I know all subjects that
    > interested 70-216 as well as. My last message for this thread. Bye bye :)

    <snipped for disgusting references>

    I think you have said this a few too many times

    idiot

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    S. O'Brien, Aug 31, 2003
  5. Testking IS cheating and you know damn right basturd guy.
    I hope you enjoy wasting your money on this cert, 'cause you
    won't get a decent job with that attitude.

    "Yes sir, i did jolly good in dêt bloody MCSE exams.
    I took them all, courtesy of Testc*%nt.Now i am fully qualified d
    amn right dumb-ass. Please i am being wantingthe good job with
    many monies and a house and a dogg. I promise i will
    not kickk my dogg..."

    I have to agree with Kevin....
    Good luck basturd guy...

    Rhenier Labuschagne, Sep 1, 2003