    visited have drivers they clame to work but I can't get them to work in this
    build.

    Andrew

    Drew Boillot, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 27, 2005

  3. Drew Boillot

    Drew Boillot Guest

    They do not work. Those were the first I tried.

    Andrew

    Drew Boillot, Jun 27, 2005
  4. The next best stop then is 3Com for driver support.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 27, 2005
  5. Drew Boillot

    Drew Boillot Guest

    Checked 3Com site, they have no mention of this card what so ever.

    back in RC1, the drivers listed on the planetamd64 site worked, but they
    appeared to be a modified Marvell Yukon driver, so i went to thier website,
    tried drivers from there, but they still didn't work... I sure hope this
    isn't a sign of things to come...

    Andrew

    Drew Boillot, Jun 28, 2005