    or other issue that limits the combinations you can have.

    Any info aprreciated.

    TIA
    billybronco, Jun 5, 2005

  2. billybronco

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Crucile or Kingston or Corsair web sites, use memory configerator
    Your mobo site will tell you also, specially max memory

    "billybronco" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking to upgrade the ram in my machine which currently consists of
    > 2X256MB PC2700 sticks. Would I be able to add 2X512MB sticks totalling

    1.5GB

    MrGrumpy, Jun 5, 2005

  3. billybronco

    Plato Guest

    billybronco wrote:

    > I am looking to upgrade the ram in my machine which currently consists of
    > 2X256MB PC2700 sticks. Would I be able to add 2X512MB sticks totalling 1.5GB
    > or would this not work. I remember there being a pairing/banking something
    > or other issue that limits the combinations you can have.

    Check the motherboard manual. Or ask a pro mem reseller like
    www.18004memory.com
    Have the model of your motherboard handy.

    http://www.bootdisk.com/ditto/ba.exe

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jun 6, 2005