    now from the looks of it..

    Would it be better to get one from OZZ or the US...?

    Thanks
    Big , Oct 6, 2003

  2. Big

    Andrew Guest

    Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out of stock
    at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)

    <Big > wrote in message

    > HELP: were can I get one of these, the Importers are not bring in them

    here

    Andrew, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Big

    Big Guest

    On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:59:54 +1300, "Andrew" <> wrote:

    >Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out of stock
    >at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)

    I was told they would be in at the start of October also I was told that they
    stuff up on there last shipment and no IS7-E were ordered..

    It is over 2 months from when I asked about getting one, then again we do not
    know if this order has been stuffed up again..

    Big , Oct 6, 2003
  4. Big

    Big Guest

    On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:59:54 +1300, "Andrew" <> wrote:

    >Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out of stock
    >at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)

    From what I have been told the Agent here keeps stuffing up its orders, Plus
    the do not have a good rating on Ascent web site, only 62%..

    Tyan gets 100%

    Big , Oct 6, 2003
  5. Big

    pete Guest

    <Big > wrote in message
    > On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:59:54 +1300, "Andrew" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out of

    stock
    > >at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)
    > >

    > From what I have been told the Agent here keeps stuffing up its orders,

    Plus
    > the do not have a good rating on Ascent web site, only 62%..
    >

    > Tyan gets 100%

    Buy a bloody Tyan, then.
    pete, Oct 6, 2003
  6. Big

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <EL5gb.6408$>,
    says...
    > Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out of stock
    > at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)

    Does woger get a new motherboard every month?

    Mainlander, Oct 6, 2003
  7. Mainlander wrote:
    > In article <EL5gb.6408$>,
    > says...
    >> Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out
    >> of stock at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)

    > Does woger get a new motherboard every month?
    >

    >> <Big > wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> HELP: were can I get one of these, the Importers are not bring in
    >>> them here now from the looks of it..
    >>>

    >>> Would it be better to get one from OZZ or the US...?
    >>>

    >>> Thanks

    looks like it,
    bet he sells the old one off to one of his loser mates for more than he
    bought it for.
    Russell Smithies, Oct 6, 2003
  8. Big

    Big Guest

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 00:23:22 +1300, "pete" <> wrote:

    ><Big > wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:59:54 +1300, "Andrew" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out of

    >stock
    >> >at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)
    >> >

    >> From what I have been told the Agent here keeps stuffing up its orders,

    >Plus
    >> the do not have a good rating on Ascent web site, only 62%..
    >>

    >> Tyan gets 100%

    >Buy a bloody Tyan, then.

    But they do not have the model I wan't here..
    Big , Oct 7, 2003
  9. Big

    Big Guest

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:02:58 +1300, "Russell Smithies"
    <> wrote:

    >Mainlander wrote:
    >> In article <EL5gb.6408$>,
    >> says...
    >>> Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out
    >>> of stock at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)

    >> Does woger get a new motherboard every month?
    >>

    >>> <Big > wrote in message

    >looks like it,
    >bet he sells the old one off to one of his loser mates for more than he
    >bought it for.

    Yes I get double what I payed for it..
    Big , Oct 7, 2003
  10. Big

    Big Guest

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:21:47 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:

    >In article <EL5gb.6408$>,
    >says...
    >> Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out of stock
    >> at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)

    >Does woger get a new motherboard every month?

    No what it means that I will have to wait 3 Months or more as this Agent seems
    to stuff up all the time..

    Big , Oct 7, 2003
  11. On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:14:11 +1300, Big scribbled:

    >On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:21:47 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <EL5gb.6408$>,
    >>says...
    >>> Woger, The importer will be getting them in, They have just run out of stock
    >>> at the moment, Due back end of october (while away)

    >>Does woger get a new motherboard every month?
    >>

    >No what it means that I will have to wait 3 Months or more as this Agent seems
    >to stuff up all the time..

    Go to another agent then geez.. don't complain to us.

    --
    Phillip Weston
    Taumarunui, New Zealand

    Phillip Weston, Oct 7, 2003
  12. On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:26:57 +1300, Phillip Weston
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:14:11 +1300, Big scribbled:
    >
    >>On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:21:47 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:
    >>
    >>>In article <EL5gb.6408$>,
    >>>says...
    >>>
    >>>Does woger get a new motherboard every month?
    >>>

    >>No what it means that I will have to wait 3 Months or more as this Agent seems
    >>to stuff up all the time..

    >Go to another agent then geez.. don't complain to us.

    Their is ONY ONE AGENT..

    Gee how thick can people be..?
    Robert Mathews, Oct 7, 2003
  13. Big

    Spoon Guest

    Well import straight from the USA/Australia fool. I know there are issues
    with warranties and the like, but if you want the board soon then you'll
    have to.

    Spoon

    Spoon, Oct 7, 2003