    Wisconsin
    ABIT NI8 SLI motherboard based on the NVIDIA chipset Intel edition. The board features our latest innovation ABIT- Silent OTES Technology. This new silent North Bridge cooling device uses a unique heat-pipe conduit to transfer heat from the NB heatsink to our optimally designed copper-finned collection module situated by the I/O shield.
    For the full details, please go to the link below http://www.abit-usa.com/news/2005/20050701.php.
    Silverstrand, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    wow, nice. finally SLI has reached into intel's system. It's a shame though, ATI really has a chance to get into dual gfx with intel but it have never be able to materialize it.
    PUTALE, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    I really wouldn't suggest this.. the intel sli is really bad.
    stlava, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Intel chips aren't what u want in a Gamer :D AMD 64's are better :D
    unholy, Jul 7, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    yeah, that's true. What I really want to see is universal dual card system.
    PUTALE, Jul 7, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Intel SLI has been out for a while now through an nForce chipset.
    ...though I don't think you can buy any yet.
    werty316, Jul 9, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    well, I had read about the nforce for intel but have not yet seen anyting in the market yet. Although, I personally more excited with teh whole pentium m mobo:)
    PUTALE, Jul 9, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    jonorossi

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Messages:
    12
    A univeral dual card system would be nice, then you could choose whatever motherboard and video card manafacter you like.
    jonorossi, Jul 9, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Problems with a universal is that no company will stick to it, cause it would be limited. thats why there isn't, a unvicersal setup, would still not be as good, maybe if all 4 companies worked together (AMD, Intel, nVidia, ATi)
    unholy, Jul 9, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Yeah, right, I still prefer AMD-based mobo, especially if you are a gamer. Altough this mobo looks like a very decent one and performs quite good as well.
    BTW, the ABIT Fatal1ty mobos are awesome!
    zachig, Jul 13, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    I think unless both ati and nvidia works out some sort of agreement with dual card, we may never see dual card being sell as popular as it can be.
    PUTALE, Jul 13, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i prefer DFI Lanparties instead of ABIT Fataitys, thats just my oppinion, i am sure others would disagree.
    unholy, Jul 13, 2005