    head ratings on how it compares to stock Northbridge coolers on the IC7 or
    other i865 or i875 chipset boards. Likewise, is anyone else using this
    cooler, and if so, how have you found it?
    Metaphoid, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Metaphoid

    h2so4 Guest

    Go to the Abit fora where you'll find that you can fit the Zalman cooler to
    your NB chip. You'll also find instructions, pictures and discussion. Type
    Zalman into the fora search and you'll get there.
    You might also consider the Thermaltake Tiger heatsink/fan which fits
    directly on to the IC7 without modification.
    h2so4, Aug 5, 2003