    And that's the _real_ problem: alien women are just off-topic here, no
    matter who's abducting them. If people would stop replying to these totally
    off-topic posts, things would be a _lot_ better in rpd.
    Phil Stripling, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Phil Stripling

    Jay Beckman Guest

    "Phil Stripling" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I don't understand the big brouhaha about the government abducting alien
    > wrenches. _They_ have been abducting _our_ women for years and years. They
    > deserve a little payback. (I guess I'm a little too PC, but calling women
    > wrenches just isn't done anymore, whether they're alien or not, but that's
    > another post in another topic for another newsgroup.)
    >
    > And that's the _real_ problem: alien women are just off-topic here, no
    > matter who's abducting them. If people would stop replying to these
    > totally
    > off-topic posts, things would be a _lot_ better in rpd.
    > --
    > Phil Stripling | email to the replyto address is presumed
    > The Civilized Explorer | spam and read later. email from this URL
    > http://www.cieux.com/ | http://www.civex.com/ is read daily.

    Well done, Phil...

    LOL!!

    Jay
    Jay Beckman, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Phil Stripling

    Tony Guest

    I used to need a lot of foreign spanners when I worked on bicycles.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony, Dec 19, 2004
  4. Phil Stripling

    Fi Nishing Guest

    > but calling women
    > wrenches just isn't done anymore

    It's never been done. Sometimes they called us wenches.
    Sorry to put a spanner (adjustable) in your works.

    Fi.
    Fi Nishing, Dec 19, 2004
  5. Phil Stripling

    Frank ess Guest

    Fi Nishing wrote:
    > "Phil Stripling" <> wrote in message
    >> but calling women
    >> wrenches just isn't done anymore

    > It's never been done. Sometimes they called us wenches.
    > Sorry to put a spanner (adjustable) in your works.
    >
    > Fi.

    Sometimes they are called "Wet Blanket", too.

    --
    Frank ess
    Frank ess, Dec 19, 2004
  6. Phil Stripling

    teflon Guest

    On 19/12/04 10:07 pm, in article , "Fi
    Nishing" <> wrote:

    > "Phil Stripling" <> wrote in message
    >> but calling women
    >> wrenches just isn't done anymore

    > It's never been done. Sometimes they called us wenches.
    > Sorry to put a spanner (adjustable) in your works.

    I think "wrenches" is right, as most of the women I've been with have tried
    to get me by the nuts.
    teflon, Dec 20, 2004
  7. Phil Stripling

    teflon Guest

    On 20/12/04 12:46 am, in article BDEBD129.EBDC%,
    "teflon" <> wrote:

    > I think "wrenches" is right, as most of the women I've been with have tried
    > to get me by the nuts.

    ....they must have been aliens!
    teflon, Dec 20, 2004
  8. Phil Stripling wrote:

    > I don't understand the big brouhaha about
    > the government abducting alien wrenches.
    > <snip rant based on miscommunication>

    It wasn't alien wrenches the gummint confiscated
    -- it was the OP's alien wench. He evidently imported
    her to do his serving, like holding reflectors and stuff,
    probly from Guatemala or Ecuador or New Mexico,
    and she dinnit have all her papers, like puppies are
    sposed to have. So with all this Bernie Kerik brew-
    haha going on, they just took her. She's probly back
    in New Mexico by now, trying to figger out a way
    to get back in, probly by swimming back over the
    Mississippi River.
    Farga Palenga Jengis, Dec 20, 2004
  9. Phil Stripling

    phan Guest

    On 2004-12-19 20:55:16 -0500, "Farga Palenga Jengis"
    <> said:

    > Phil Stripling wrote:
    >
    >> I don't understand the big brouhaha about
    >> the government abducting alien wrenches.
    >> <snip rant based on miscommunication>

    > It wasn't alien wrenches the gummint confiscated
    > -- it was the OP's alien wench. He evidently imported
    > her to do his serving, like holding reflectors and stuff,
    > probly from Guatemala or Ecuador or New Mexico,
    > and she dinnit have all her papers, like puppies are
    > sposed to have. So with all this Bernie Kerik brew-
    > haha going on, they just took her. She's probly back
    > in New Mexico by now, trying to figger out a way
    > to get back in, probly by swimming back over the
    > Mississippi River.

    I thought a wrench was a place where the Jewish cowboys go.
    --
    Phan
    phan, Dec 20, 2004
  10. Phil Stripling

    Robertwgross Guest

    Todd wrote:
    >And what is this about endangered feces?

    It's all part of a movement to promote whirled peas.

    ---Bob Gross---
    Robertwgross, Dec 20, 2004
  11. Phil Stripling

    Todd H. Guest

    Phil Stripling <> writes:
    > I don't understand the big brouhaha about the government abducting alien
    > wrenches. _They_ have been abducting _our_ women for years and years. They
    > deserve a little payback. (I guess I'm a little too PC, but calling women
    > wrenches just isn't done anymore, whether they're alien or not, but that's
    > another post in another topic for another newsgroup.)
    >
    > And that's the _real_ problem: alien women are just off-topic here, no
    > matter who's abducting them. If people would stop replying to these totally
    > off-topic posts, things would be a _lot_ better in rpd.

    And what is this about endangered feces?

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/
    Todd H., Dec 20, 2004
  12. Todd H wrote:

    > And what is this about endangered feces?

    Did them guano caves ketch far agin?
    Farga Palenga Jengis, Dec 20, 2004
  13. Phil Stripling

    Charlie Self Guest

    phan phan writes:

    >> Phil Stripling wrote:
    >>
    >>> I don't understand the big brouhaha about
    >>> the government abducting alien wrenches.
    >>> <snip rant based on miscommunication>

    >> It wasn't alien wrenches the gummint confiscated
    >> -- it was the OP's alien wench. He evidently imported
    >> her to do his serving, like holding reflectors and stuff,
    >> probly from Guatemala or Ecuador or New Mexico,
    >> and she dinnit have all her papers, like puppies are
    >> sposed to have. So with all this Bernie Kerik brew-
    >> haha going on, they just took her. She's probly back
    >> in New Mexico by now, trying to figger out a way
    >> to get back in, probly by swimming back over the
    >> Mississippi River.

    >I thought a wrench was a place where the Jewish cowboys go.

    To join Kinky Friedman & The Texas Jewboys?

    Charlie Self
    "It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable." Eric
    Hoffer
    Charlie Self, Dec 20, 2004
  14. Phil Stripling

    Steven Gray Guest

    teflon <> wrote in

    >> It's never been done. Sometimes they called us wenches.
    >> Sorry to put a spanner (adjustable) in your works.

    > I think "wrenches" is right, as most of the women I've been with have
    > tried to get me by the nuts.

    I'm not sure whether you're bragging or complaining.

    --
    Steve Gray
    Steven Gray, Dec 21, 2004
  15. Phil Stripling

    teflon Guest

    On 21/12/04 2:25 am, in article Xns95C5DA037CF45sgray2cflrrcom@65.32.5.122,
    "Steven Gray" <> wrote:

    > teflon <> wrote in
    >
    >>> It's never been done. Sometimes they called us wenches.
    >>> Sorry to put a spanner (adjustable) in your works.

    >> I think "wrenches" is right, as most of the women I've been with have
    >> tried to get me by the nuts.
    >>

    > I'm not sure whether you're bragging or complaining.

    Complaining...in a bragging sort of way.
    teflon, Dec 21, 2004