    Marilyn Guest

    Can I safely uninstall this program? I have no use for it. It came installed
    on my new computer Microsoft XP.

    Marilyn, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Marilyn

    Harrison Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:40:31 -0500, "Marilyn" <> wrote:

    >Can I safely uninstall this program? I have no use for it. It came installed
    >on my new computer Microsoft XP.

    yes

    Harrison, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Marilyn

    °Mike° Guest

    Of course you can uninstall it. It's your computer; you
    decide which applications you want installed, and those
    you don't.

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:40:31 -0500, in
    <>
    Marilyn scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Marilyn

    Mike245 Guest

    Marilyn wrote:

    > Can I safely uninstall this program? I have no use for it. It came installed
    > on my new computer Microsoft XP.

    Yep, its an optical character recognizer program for your scanner. Its
    a nice OCR too. Dont get of it if you think youre going to be doing OCR
    scanning soon. By that I mean turning paper into editable word documents.

    --
    Mike
    Block Banner Ads Now

    Mike245, Mar 3, 2004