    either.\

    Any suggestions??

    Many thanks

    googy, Mar 10, 2005

  2. On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:43:43 GMT, "googy" <> wrote:

    ~ Existing 350 working fine... upgraded to most recent release of software,
    ~ and the update apparently failed - Now I only have the Boot Logger with no
    ~ tar image on the box (therefore, no IP add'y)
    ~
    ~ Found a reference on Cisco website with the exact command syntax for the
    ~ ARCHIVE command to restore the .tar file
    ~
    ~ Now, what I think is the problem....
    ~ there is no ARCHIVE command avalable with "Help" or "?" - Cisco says you
    ~ need to login, then raise security level in order to gain access to the
    ~ ARCHIVE command...However, the AP350 doesn't seem to prompt for PW in the
    ~ first place, and the commands to raise security level are not available
    ~ either.\
    ~
    ~ Any suggestions??
    ~
    ~ Many thanks
    ~
    ~ g
    ~

    Use the archive command if you are at the IOS exec prompt.
    if you are at the boot loader (ap:) prompt then follow
    this guidance:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._guide_chapter09186a00801d0188.html#wp1048378

    i.e. you will use the tar -xtract command

    Aaron
    Aaron Leonard, Mar 10, 2005