Aaron - maybe this interests you.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Bod43@hotmail.co.uk, Jan 20, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I want to find out about say - some QoS.

    I search for [priority queuing] on CCO.

    Of the first four hits, three of them are useless.

    Cisco have various top level pages that cover many
    key topics however they lead nowhere. They are
    apparently retuned preferentially and the headline
    reported in the search engine look very attractive
    but when you follow the link it turns out that there
    is nothing there /exept/ the headline.

    Somewhat frustrating, in my view.

    e.g
    Search for [priority queuing]

    Hits.
    1.
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk543/tk544/tk530/tsd_technology_support_sub-protocol_home.htm
    Headlines only - NO substance OR links - just nothing.

    2.
    Decent troubleshooting document

    3.
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk543/tk544/tk399/tsd_technology_support_sub-protocol_home.html
    Headlines only - NO substance OR links - just nothing.

    4.
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk543/tk544/tk366/tsd_technology_support_sub-protocol_home.html
    Headlines only - NO substance OR links - just nothing.

    anyway, a little frustrating.

    Thanks.

    , Jan 20, 2007