Aamber Pegasus redux

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Namachari, May 22, 2009.

  1. Namachari

    Namachari Guest

    for those who are interested.

    The Aamber Pegasus page has been cranking along in recent months, so
    much so that I had to move it to over to a blog to keep up with the
    updates. Check it out here:

    http://web.mac.com/lord_philip/aamber_pegasus/Blog/Blog.html

    For those of you who don't know what that Aamber Pegasus is, you can
    read about New Zealand's first home grown micro here:

    http://web.mac.com/lord_philip/aamber_pegasus/Aamber_Pegasus.html

    ....and as usual, I always end my emails/postings with request for
    help. Aamber Pegasus Information, software, hardware, ROM dumps,
    manual scans etc are always greatly welcome. If you know anyone with
    one of these elusive machines, please point them in my direction.

    Phil

    Namachari, May 22, 2009