    Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can get
    is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different browsers.
    AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.
    JC, Nov 14, 2005

  2. JC

    EMB Guest

    JC wrote:
    > Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can get
    > is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different browsers.
    > AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.

    Broken here too (in IE) and doesn't even get as far as the spinning cog
    in FF.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Nov 14, 2005

  3. "JC" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can get
    > is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different browsers.
    > AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.

    not working here. on firefox or ie.
    news.xtra.co.nz, Nov 14, 2005
  4. JC

    JohnO Guest

    I get the cog.

    Damn, it looks really good on the tutorial demos.
    JohnO, Nov 14, 2005
  5. JC

    -=rjh=- Guest

    JC wrote:
    > Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can get
    > is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different browsers.
    > AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.

    Same here with FF and IE - I left a report with them at about 8.00am;
    they don't seem to want your email address so they can get back to you,
    and are more interested in knowing your age and gender.

    Not teribly impressed.
    -=rjh=-, Nov 14, 2005
  6. JC

    jim Guest

    -=rjh=- wrote:
    > JC wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone get this to load this morning? Its just new but all I can
    >> get is a spinning cog in the middle of the screen. On two different
    >> browsers.
    >> AA Maps is just new, so maybe the site is overloaded.

    > Same here with FF and IE - I left a report with them at about 8.00am;
    > they don't seem to want your email address so they can get back to you,
    > and are more interested in knowing your age and gender.
    >
    > Not teribly impressed.

    I just checked it out and they acknowledged that they are having
    problems on the site and are working on it
    jim, Nov 15, 2005