    The more I learn, the more I know. The more I know, the more I forget. The
    more I forget, the less I know. The less I know, the more I need to learn.
    And so it goes...
    GCW, Aug 7, 2003

  2. GCW

    Ed Guest

    In article <BB57F073.B350%>, GCW <>
    wrote:

    > I heard a rumor (maybe here, but I don't think so) that Canon is going to
    > introduce a 4mp A80 in August. Anyone hear anything? I'm trying to buy an
    > A70 from a local brick and mortar but everyone's out of stock all the time!
    > If I don't find one soon, I'll be ordering from B&H. But -- if there's an
    > A80 coming out soon, perhaps I'll make do until then.

    For the A 70 try Staples... people don't look at them as a camera store
    I went to one, they were out, but they saw in their computer that a
    store 3 miles away had 4... and they did!!
    Ed, Aug 8, 2003

  3. GCW

    GCW Guest

    On 8/7/03 6:53 PM, in article
    , "Ed"
    <> wrote:

    > For the A 70 try Staples... people don't look at them as a camera store
    > I went to one, they were out, but they saw in their computer that a
    > store 3 miles away had 4... and they did!!

    Good suggestion; I've been checking locally at Staples, Ritz, Target,
    Walmart, CompUSA, Best Buy, Good Guys, and no one has any A70's. Big sigh.
    I haven't checked with Frye's, but I hate Frye's. I'd rather wait...

    GCW
    GCW, Aug 8, 2003
  4. GCW

    JK Guest

    August? I think there will probably be many new digital cameras in
    October or so. Perhaps some new models might be announced in
    August or September, but they might not be readily available until
    October or so?

    JK, Aug 8, 2003