    Many thanks

    --
    Vincent
    Vincent Wonnacott, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Vincent Wonnacott

    SwissTony Guest

    "Vincent Wonnacott" <> wrote in message
    news:chk8lt$934$...
    > Can someone guide me on the biggest chip I can put on an ASUS A7V333

    Board

    > Many thanks
    >
    > --
    > Vincent

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx
    left hand side it says keyword of MB model, enter A7V333 then select A7V333
    in search results.
    Looks like you can go to 3000
    SwissTony, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Vincent Wonnacott

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Mcploppy ©, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Vincent Wonnacott

    Shel-hed Guest

    Shel-hed, Sep 8, 2004
  5. Vincent Wonnacott

    Kenee Guest

    I use a 3Ghz Athlon XP cpu with the latest bios upgrade.

    Kenee, Sep 8, 2004