    Does anyone know of a Canon A70 newsgroup or message board? I thought I came
    across one recently, but I can't remember where I saw it. Thanks!

    GCW
    GCW, Aug 2, 2003

  2. GCW

    colinco Guest

    In article <BB515DB5.A3BC%>, GCW wrote...
    > Does anyone know of a Canon A70 newsgroup or message board? I thought I came
    > across one recently, but I can't remember where I saw it. Thanks!
    >
    > GCW

    has about 300 members
    colinco, Aug 2, 2003

  3. GCW

    dale Guest

    In article <BB515DB5.A3BC%>, says...
    > Does anyone know of a Canon A70 newsgroup or message board? I thought I came
    > across one recently, but I can't remember where I saw it. Thanks!
    >
    > GCW

    Try forums.powershot-a.com
    dale, Aug 2, 2003
  4. GCW

    Gerapa Guest

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 12:23:17 -0700, GCW <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a Canon A70 newsgroup or message board? I thought I came
    >across one recently, but I can't remember where I saw it. Thanks!

    Hello,

    Here you are : http://forums.powershot-a.com/

    Not just for A70, but for all Powershots.

    Gerapa.

    --
    Enlever "pasde" pour me répondre.
    Remove "pasde" to reply.
    Gerapa, Aug 2, 2003
  5. GCW

    Michael Guest

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 12:23:17 -0700, GCW <>, wrote the
    following in rec.photo.digital:

    > Does anyone know of a Canon A70 newsgroup or message board?

    Try the "Small Compact Digitals by Canon" forum, at
    http://www.photography-on-the.net/forum/

    Discussion isn't limited to the A70, but that model does feature
    prominently on that forum.
    --
    Michael
    Michael, Aug 3, 2003
  6. GCW

    GCW Guest

    Thanks, everyone. Found the one I'd lost, and got a couple new ones, too!

    GCW

    GCW, Aug 3, 2003
  7. GCW

    Jacob Guest

    "Alex Leed" <> wrote in message
    > Michael <> wrote:
    > > On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 12:23:17 -0700, GCW <>, wrote the
    > > following in rec.photo.digital:
    > >
    > > > Does anyone know of a Canon A70 newsgroup or message board?

    > > Try the "Small Compact Digitals by Canon" forum, at
    > > http://www.photography-on-the.net/forum/

    > That looks like a great set of forums for Canon cameras. Do
    > you know if there's anything similar for Olympus cameras,
    > specifically the C-50? Thanks.

    There is: www.dpreview.com
    Go to forums -> Olumpus talk. It isn't specifically targeted at C-50 users
    but there will be a lot of C-50 users.
    Jacob, Aug 4, 2003