    I WONT TO GET MCSE BUT
    DO I HAVE TO TAKE A+ CERTIFICATION FIRST BEFOR GOING TO
    MSCE

    bassam sami, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 3, 2005

  3. >I WONT TO GET MCSE BUT
    >DO I HAVE TO TAKE A+ CERTIFICATION FIRST BEFOR GOING TO
    >MSCE

    It's also best if you pass your driving test before doing the mcse
    exams, as getting to the testing center by subway can be a real pain.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2005
  4. bassam sami

    Identity Guest

    >>I WONT TO GET MCSE BUT
    >>DO I HAVE TO TAKE A+ CERTIFICATION FIRST BEFOR GOING TO
    >>MSCE

    > It's also best if you pass your driving test before doing the mcse
    > exams, as getting to the testing center by subway can be a real pain.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I've also heard that if you visit the dentist just before
    and get two fillings, you can pick up microsoft radiowaves
    feeding you the answers. It's important you get two, not enough
    signal from one.

    Identity, Jan 3, 2005
  5. >I've also heard that if you visit the dentist just before
    >and get two fillings, you can pick up microsoft radiowaves
    >feeding you the answers. It's important you get two, not enough
    >signal from one.

    I always thought that was just a myth, guess i was wrong.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2005
  6. bassam sami

    Identity Guest

    >>I've also heard that if you visit the dentist just before
    >>and get two fillings, you can pick up microsoft radiowaves
    >>feeding you the answers. It's important you get two, not enough
    >>signal from one.

    > I always thought that was just a myth, guess i was wrong.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Nah, I think the one you've heard about is when you get a free
    copy of W2K3 Server with your fillings. I'm still sure that's
    a myth.

    Identity, Jan 3, 2005
  7. bassam sami

    Mike T. Guest

    "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >I WONT TO GET MCSE BUT
    >>DO I HAVE TO TAKE A+ CERTIFICATION FIRST BEFOR GOING TO
    >>MSCE

    > It's also best if you pass your driving test before doing the mcse
    > exams, as getting to the testing center by subway can be a real pain.

    Especially if you live in an area that doesn't have a subway.[1]

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    [1] I debated long and hard whether to use this line, or to insinuate that
    Subway would be his future employer. In a rare moment of weakness, I was
    nice and went with this option. Holiday spirit or some such bullsh*t.

    Mike T., Jan 3, 2005
  8. bassam sami

    Jtyc Guest

    > DO I HAVE TO TAKE A+ CERTIFICATION FIRST BEFOR GOING TO
    > MSCE

    No.

    Jtyc, Jan 3, 2005
  9. Jtyc wrote:
    >> DO I HAVE TO TAKE A+ CERTIFICATION FIRST BEFOR GOING TO
    >> MSCE

    > No.

    Consise and accurate. To-the-point!

    Two thumbs WAY up!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 3, 2005
  10. bassam sami

    Consultant Guest

    of course you do. ms requires you to be proficient in other vendors products
    before holding you to their rigorous standards.

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2005
  11. bassam sami

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Identity <> say in

    > Nah, I think the one you've heard about is when you get a free
    > copy of W2K3 Server with your fillings. I'm still sure that's
    > a myth.

    well, it's a 120 day eval copy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 4, 2005
  12. bassam sami

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> say in

    > of course you do. ms requires you to be proficient in other vendors
    > products before holding you to their rigorous standards.

    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

    I'm not sure which is funnier:

    A+ = proficient in other vendors products

    or

    MS requires you to be proficient (period)

    Neil, Jan 4, 2005
  13. bassam sami

    Jtyc Guest

    > A+ = proficient in other vendors products

    My A+ taught me what a corona wire was.

    You don't talk bad about the A+ you hear me!

    Jtyc, Jan 4, 2005
  14. bassam sami

    kpg Guest

    > My A+ taught me what a corona wire was.

    -600V

    kp "that's shocking" g

    kpg, Jan 4, 2005
  15. bassam sami

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> A+ = proficient in other vendors products

    > My A+ taught me what a corona wire was.

    I can't tell you how important that has been.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 4, 2005
  16. bassam sami

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Jtyc <> rambled:

    > My A+ taught me what a corona wire was.
    >

    > You don't talk bad about the A+ you hear me!

    I thought you said Corona lime. Nevermind.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 4, 2005
  17. bassam sami

    Jtyc Guest

    > I thought you said Corona lime. Nevermind.

    I also seem to recall scenarios on what to do with a FRU list.

    I cannot stress enough the importance of knowing this kind of information.

    Jtyc, Jan 4, 2005
  18. bassam sami

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Jtyc <> rambled:

    >> I thought you said Corona lime. Nevermind.

    > I also seem to recall scenarios on what to do with a FRU list.
    >
    > I cannot stress enough the importance of knowing this kind of
    > information.

    I had to learn all kinds of laser printer stuff. My standard answer now, to
    any laser printer problem, is "did you replace the toner cartrige? oh, you
    did? well then, lets buy a new printer." :)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 4, 2005
  19. >I had to learn all kinds of laser printer stuff. My standard answer now, to
    >any laser printer problem, is "did you replace the toner cartrige? oh, you
    >did? well then, lets buy a new printer." :)

    yes, but did it fix the problem!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2005
  20. bassam sami

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> rambled:

    >> I had to learn all kinds of laser printer stuff. My standard answer
    >> now, to any laser printer problem, is "did you replace the toner
    >> cartrige? oh, you did? well then, lets buy a new printer." :)

    > yes, but did it fix the problem!!

    Of course it did. New printers *always* work properly!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    If you don't like techgeekpro, visit www.mcngp.com and hold down your