    next logical step from that to a microsoft
    certification. still in hardware is it best to be a all
    rounder or concentrate on one erea.
    daz, Jan 25, 2004

  2. daz

    Ray Higdon Guest

    People who specialize typically make more money, however, becoming rounded
    may help you determine which area you really enjoy and then specialize from
    there.

    GL

    --
    Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA
    ---
    Ray Higdon, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Can you tell me your exprience before you pass the exam A+?
    I want to study for this exam too, and i want to talk with people who study
    for this exam too for exchange questions and experience....
    Thanks

    Franco Figún, Jan 26, 2004
  4. daz

    Paul Guest

    I have taken both the A+ software & hardware courses
    (completed december 2003). I am now studying for my MCSA.
    Currently doing my Win 2000 server / Pro exams. I believe
    that if you haven't had to much experience with computers
    its good to do the A+ courses so you know what to expect
    from the microsoft courses. In saying that, if you have
    played around with computers for awhile the A+ courses
    are a bit....shall we say tedious....I should know!!!

    Paul, Jan 29, 2004