Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Um Bongo, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Um Bongo

    Um Bongo Guest

    Um Bongo, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Um Bongo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Um Bongo continued:

    is fer orses
    slumpy, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Um Bongo

    Boomer Guest

    Um Bongo said:

    Hello

    Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

    alt.test --------------------------------->
    misc.test ------------------------------>
    za.test --------------------------------->

    The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :)
    Boomer, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Um Bongo

    Um Bongo Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > boomer said Please use a TEST group to post test messages.
    >
    > alt.test --------------------------------->
    > misc.test ------------------------------>
    > za.test --------------------------------->
    >
    > The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    > their news software and servers without annoying others.
    >
    > FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
    >
    > Thank You :)

    I know I know, don't make a meal of it........
    Um Bongo, Aug 25, 2003
  5. Um Bongo

    Boomer Guest

    Um Bongo said:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
    >> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Um Bongo
    >> continued:

    >> is fer orses
    >>
    >> I know I should of used a test group....naughty um bongo...

    And when you reply...please reply below the ">".
    Not to the right of the ">".
    Boomer, Aug 25, 2003
  6. Um Bongo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Um Bongo continued:

    >> And when you reply...please reply below the ">".
    >> Not to the right of the ">".
    >>
    >> WHAT..????!!!!!! UH...

    Do not add your text after a ">"

    Type on an empty line below them. Or it looks like your reply is actually
    part of the one before. Each time you reply OE will add it for you. Makes
    reading threads that much easier.

    "Now *that* should do it."
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 25, 2003
  7. Um Bongo

    Boomer Guest

    Jimchip said:

    > On 25 Aug 2003 19:13:30 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >> Um Bongo said:
    >>

    >>> "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    >> Yup. Real smart one, you are.
    >>--
    >>Pink Lady...coming out...

    > "There's the wind-up...and the pitch!- Steee-rike!"

    And he's...........

    ....OUT!!

    --
    Strike 6. I play a different ball game. ;)
    Boomer, Aug 25, 2003
  8. Um Bongo

    ilmc Guest

    thund3rstruck_n0i typed:
    > "Um Bongo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I know I know, don't make a meal of it........

    > You know you should have used a test group, yet you didn't?
    >
    > NOI

    What woke you up? Everyone else has gone to sleep
    ilmc, Aug 25, 2003
  9. Um Bongo

    ilmc Guest

    >> thund3rstruck_n0i typed:
    >>> "Um Bongo" <> wrote in message

    >>> You know you should have used a test group, yet you didn't?
    >>>
    >>> NOI

    >> What woke you up? Everyone else has gone to sleep
    >>

    > all those replies which had f**k all to do with a PC problem, you lot
    > should really get out more.......

    Who is buying the beer?
    ilmc, Aug 25, 2003
  10. "Um Bongo" <> wrote in message

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > boomer said Please use a TEST group to post test messages.
    > >
    > > alt.test --------------------------------->
    > > misc.test ------------------------------>
    > > za.test --------------------------------->
    > >
    > > The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    > > their news software and servers without annoying others.
    > >
    > > FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
    > >
    > > Thank You :)

    > I know I know, don't make a meal of it........

    Which brings up... "If you know... then why didn't you do it?"
    Sentient Fluid, Aug 25, 2003
  11. Um Bongo

    Boomer Guest

    Sentient Fluid said:

    > "Um Bongo" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > boomer said Please use a TEST group to post test messages.
    >> >
    >> > alt.test --------------------------------->
    >> > misc.test ------------------------------>
    >> > za.test --------------------------------->
    >> >
    >> > The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    >> > their news software and servers without annoying others.
    >> >
    >> > FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
    >> >
    >> > Thank You :)

    >> I know I know, don't make a meal of it........

    > Which brings up... "If you know... then why didn't you do it?"

    He's making a meal of it?!
    Boomer, Aug 25, 2003
  12. Um Bongo

    Um Bongo Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > Sentient Fluid said:
    >
    > > "Um Bongo" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > >> I know I know, don't make a meal of it........

    > > Which brings up... "If you know... then why didn't you do it?"

    > He's making a meal of it?!

    I know, post message, I mean I cannot fail to know now!!!....I made a meal
    of, you lot ate it like pigs....and then some..
    Um Bongo, Aug 25, 2003
  13. ilmc Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <smv2b.4447$>:

    > thund3rstruck_n0i typed:
    >> "Um Bongo" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I know I know, don't make a meal of it........

    >> You know you should have used a test group, yet you didn't?
    >>
    >> NOI

    > What woke you up? Everyone else has gone to sleep

    It's a little before 19:00 here where I'm at...

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Aug 25, 2003
  14. Um Bongo Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <>:
    > all those replies which had f**k all to do with a PC problem, you
    > lot should really get out more.......

    They're closer to on topic than your test was...

    NOI

    --

    There must be wonderful paintings on the walls of his ass, for his
    head to be stuck up there for so long...!
    Thund3rstruck, Aug 25, 2003
  15. ilmc Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <wzv2b.4463$>:

    > Who is buying the beer?

    Bongo's screwup, so he's buying.

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Aug 25, 2003
  16. Um Bongo

    Um Bongo Guest

    "Thund3rstruck" <> wrote in message
    > ilmc Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    > <smv2b.4447$>:

    > > thund3rstruck_n0i typed:
    > >> "Um Bongo" <> wrote in message

    > >> You know you should have used a test group, yet you didn't?
    > >>
    > >> NOI

    > > What woke you up? Everyone else has gone to sleep

    > It's a little before 19:00 here where I'm at...
    >
    > NOI

    thund3rstruck..?. you was wasn't you, go back to nursy, the neurons are not
    going to heal...
    Um Bongo, Aug 25, 2003
  17. Um Bongo Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <>:
    > thund3rstruck..?. you was wasn't you, go back to nursy, the neurons
    > are not going to heal...

    That's the best you can do? C'mon, man! Even a puppet, like Oscar
    the Grouch could (And has) come up with a more witty reply!

    Either get better material or end up plonked by an overwhelming
    majority...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Aug 26, 2003
  18. Um Bongo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Thund3rstruck continued:

    > ilmc Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    > <wzv2b.4463$>:
    >
    >> Who is buying the beer?

    > Bongo's screwup, so he's buying.
    >
    > NOI

    I emptied his pocket earlier and spent it all on tulips.
    I happen to like tulips.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  19. Um Bongo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Thund3rstruck continued:

    > Um Bongo Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    > in <>:
    >> thund3rstruck..?. you was wasn't you, go back to nursy, the neurons
    >> are not going to heal...

    > That's the best you can do? C'mon, man! Even a puppet, like Oscar
    > the Grouch could (And has) come up with a more witty reply!
    >
    > Either get better material or end up plonked by an overwhelming
    > majority...
    >
    > NOI

    Well said. Some of the amateur Trolling going on recently has been downright
    embarrassing. Don't they have to take classes, get a qualification or
    something ? ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  20. Um Bongo

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:37:51 -0400, Thund3rstruck wrote:

    >Um Bongo Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    >in <>:
    >> thund3rstruck..?. you was wasn't you, go back to nursy, the neurons
    >> are not going to heal...

    > That's the best you can do? C'mon, man! Even a puppet, like Oscar
    >the Grouch could (And has) come up with a more witty reply!
    >
    > Either get better material or end up plonked by an overwhelming
    >majority...

    Too late.

    "Whimpering stupidity isn't a desirable trait, but there seems to be an
    overabundance of it around lately. I'm just doing my part to keep it off _my_
    screen."

    --
    "Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable
    from malice." -- Vernon Schryver
    Mara, Aug 26, 2003