    purchase it at. Also, remember that Blockbuster employees will NOT refund your
    money if you decide to change your mind on the pass. Once you pay for it, you
    have to sit the whole month out.
    Vlvetmorning98, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>,
    Vlvetmorning98 <> wrote:

    > Be aware that you can only use the pass at the particular location that you
    > purchase it at. Also, remember that Blockbuster employees will NOT refund your
    > money if you decide to change your mind on the pass. Once you pay for it, you
    > have to sit the whole month out.

    Which is the whole point of these things, be it from Blockbuster or
    Netflix. They get the fee the first of the month, and it's up to you to
    use it enough to get your money's worth.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
    Invid Fan, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Vlvetmorning98

    Nonymous Guest

    "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message
    > Be aware that you can only use the pass at the particular location that

    you
    > purchase it at. Also, remember that Blockbuster employees will NOT refund

    your
    > money if you decide to change your mind on the pass. Once you pay for it,

    you
    > have to sit the whole month out.

    Umm, what's wrong with that? It's sort of a 'ride all day pass'. It's up
    to *you* to ride. If you pay the entrance fee to an amusement park, then
    decide to leave after just there just an hour, do you expect to get money
    back?
    Nonymous, Jun 27, 2004