A win-win idea

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Alwen, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. Alwen

    Alwen Guest

    Hi,Excuse me for interrupting you. I'm Alwen King,As a pursuer of "grid
    economy", I am very appreciated with its originality. I think "grid
    economy" will be a totally new advertising mode during Web 2.0 days.
    Therefore, I also prepare a website "www.virtualchristmas.net" to have
    a try.

    Maybe you'll ask "Why should I buy your grid(1 grid = 20x20 pixels)?"
    You will have an image and a link to your site on my site that could
    potentially be seen by millions of people who are curious about Virtual
    Christmas, and curious about who have bought the grid and what they put
    on the grid, so that they will click to find out themselves.

    The site will be online for 5 years guaranteed (at least until November
    25 2010), however the aim is to keep the site online forever.The idea
    is to create something of an internet time capsule: a homepage that is
    unique and permanent. Everything on the internet keeps changing so
    fast, it will be nice to have something that stays solid and permanent
    for many years. You can be a part of that!

    You could help our website operate continuously and attract more
    curious people to visit "Virtual Christmas".Meanwhile, it will help
    your website to get lots of visitors in an endless stream.It is really
    a win-win idea.

    Buy a grid and put in your favorites, share with everyone a happy
    Christmas!

    If you had any ideas ,please contact me on the web site.

    Alwen, Dec 8, 2005