    blog?

    Any info appreciated.

    TIA

    Justin Case, May 8, 2005

  2. Justin Case

    WormWood Guest

    "Justin Case" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've been thinking about setting up a blog, and I have one rather
    > dumb-sounding question. I've googled and pretty much got it, except
    > for one thing. Must I have a "regular" web site before I can have a
    > blog?
    >
    > Any info appreciated.
    >
    > TIA

    No, but if you want graphics, music, movies, any binary, actually, most
    Blog hosts require you to have a separate web site for storing and
    pulling these files from there to your blog.
    For one, free: http://photobucket.com/

    http://www.blogger.com/start
    A good free blog site with little or no ads.

    --
    WW

    WormWood, May 8, 2005