A+ vs this dumb cert

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Guest, Nov 9, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    another way for microsuck to get more money out of us, but
    I dont agree with you assumption of help desk job being
    useless. My companys IT dept hires from within if
    possible, we promote our help desk employees first before
    going outside the company, unless we need people with
    special qualifications. I know all companies dont do this
    but there are plenty of companies who do.

    Guest, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Sorry... I mis-spoke there... I meant it to say a help
    desk job for a measly $10 an hour.
    My point was that you spend $250 on these exams (not
    counting the price for the study material) and it doesnt
    mean anything in the real world... plus what about those
    of us that took the time and effort to get our A+?
    Does this mean it is going to be phased out of the work
    world now?

    Why bother when all these jobs are going to India anyways?

    Patch Micro$oft Constantly, Nov 10, 2003