    card, connect it to my switch pots and buy a ata-186 or something like
    that, would this accomplish a remote extension? Or do I need VOCAL or
    asterisk also in the mix, what software would I need for the Cisco?
    cyrus, Nov 24, 2003

  2. You could put a sip load on the ATA and configure it to send the call
    straight to the 2600 which could be set up to ring the PBX. You would need a
    SIP version of IOS on the 2600 - not sure how much memory you need for this
    but check you have enough memory on the 2600. (that has got me before :)

    You don't need a proxy like vocal, ser, or astrix for cases like this.

    On 11/24/03 2:21 PM, in article
    , "cyrus" <>

    Cullen Jennings, Dec 2, 2003