A+ Verification

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by rainman, Jun 20, 2005.

  1. rainman

    rainman Guest

    rainman, Jun 20, 2005

  2. rainman

    Glenn Guest

    you should have received a certificate and a wallet card

    Glenn, Jun 20, 2005

  3. rainman

    rainman Guest

    rainman, Jun 21, 2005
  4. rainman wrote:

    > Do they mail you the card and certificate as soon as the testing center
    > reports the score?

    Your scores are automatically transmitted from the testing center to
    their central processing facility where they are then transmitted to
    CompTIA. Should take no longer than a day for CompTIA to have the info
    they need to start the process of getting your certificate and card out
    to you.

    You should receive the card and certificate within several weeks after
    passing the exams. Figure no longer than 4-5 weeks tops. In most cases,
    it's less than that. The only time I've seen it back up is if there is
    an exam deadline approaching and there is a "rush" of candidates taking
    an exam. That can slow things down for a little while while they sorrt
    things out.

    Cheers!

    John
    --