    the other certifications would be worth looking into getting. Thanks
    for any advice.

    , Jul 25, 2007

  2. smackedass Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have recently found myself without a job and a BS in Computer
    > Science, it took me two years just to find an actual job in the IT
    > industry and I have been spending almost 4 months now looking for a
    > job. I don't have any certifications and was wondering if A+ or any of
    > the other certifications would be worth looking into getting. Thanks
    > for any advice.

    Start you own business while working at Burger King. If you know how to fix
    a computer, and set up a network, you'll be able to kick the BK gig in about
    2 years. **** trying to work for people, it's all politics, you'll only
    begin to appreciate and reap the rewards of your own merits if you know what
    you're doing and are confident enough to do it.

    Oh, yeah, get the A+ too, it won't hurt. And the logo will look good on
    your business card.

    smackedass

    smackedass, Jul 27, 2007