    scheduling for both hardware and os or just one... and do you take one
    right after the other or do you have to wait a certain time in between?

    Also... if you buy a test voucher, are you paying for one test or both?

    Nja X, Dec 14, 2004

  2. You choose whether or not to take both test at the same time (i.e. one after
    the other) or wait a few months,weeks, days, hours between test
    You can actually take one but not the other, however you are not certified
    until you pass both.
    When I took the tests I took the Operating Systems about 3 weeks before I
    took the hardware portion.
    Each test is sold sold individually, so you choose which one you want to pay
    for at a particukar time.

    Zimran Douglas, Dec 14, 2004

  3. Nja X

    MEROGVINGIAN Guest

    either, you can take either one, separately, or both one after the other.

    MEROGVINGIAN, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Nja X

    Nja X Guest

    Thank You!

    Another question.... if you fail a test, how many times can you take
    it
    again?

    Nja X, Dec 15, 2004
  5. Here is the URL to comptia retake policy.
    It says that you can retake the test anytime after the first try, even
    immediately after (you have to pay for each retake)
    If you fail it twice you have to wait at least 30 days before you can retake
    it again
    http://www.comptia.org/certification/general_information/retake_policy.aspx

    Zimran Douglas, Dec 16, 2004