    Can anyone enlighten me as to the passing scores for A+ Core & OS ?

    From Comptia:
    " The minimum passing scores for the A+ linear exams covering the 2001
    objectives are 467 for the Core Hardware exam and 469 for the Operating
    System Technologies exam. Both exams are graded on a scale of 100 - 900."

    Therefore I need approx 52% to pass both exams in Linear format.?

    I've read many contradictions as to the passing score. Am I confusing the
    Linear score with the Adaptive Score ?

    I'm taking the OS linear exam on the 8th Oct and getting between 80% & 90%
    with the
    Self-Test software practice exams so should I feel quietly confident ?

    Cheers,

    Steve H
    Steveh, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Steveh

    CertForums Guest

    Hi,

    I sat both exams only last week, the passing score on the day was 467 on
    the Core Hardware exam and 469 on the OS exam. Again the exams are
    scored from 100 to 900 so with your practice test scores you should do
    fine. Good luck

    Sifor
    www.certforums.co.uk

    CertForums, Oct 1, 2003

  3. So even with the linear tests they still score the tests the same or did
    your write the tests in a language that still has adaptive testing?

    Robert Sanderson, Oct 1, 2003