    of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
    96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
    programs. Do you think I am ready?
    Jonathan L, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Jonathan L

    Jonathan L Guest

    Rightard Whitey <> wrote in message news:<T9ypd.71358$>...
    > Jonathan L wrote:
    > > hello everyone,
    > >
    > > I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
    > > with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
    > > of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
    > > 96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
    > > programs. Do you think I am ready?
    > >

    > Yes! If you have an A+ book that you have read and understand.

    Crossing my fingers and tows. I am taking the OS part in about a week....Jonathan
    Jonathan L, Nov 26, 2004

  3. On 21 Nov 2004 21:01:25 -0800,
    (Jonathan L) wrote:

    >hello everyone,
    >
    > I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
    >with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
    >of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
    >96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
    >programs. Do you think I am ready?

    How did you do on your first attempt?

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Nov 27, 2004
  4. Jonathan L

    Jonathan L Guest

    Tom MacIntyre <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 21 Nov 2004 21:01:25 -0800,
    > (Jonathan L) wrote:
    >
    > >hello everyone,
    > >
    > > I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
    > >with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
    > >of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
    > >96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
    > >programs. Do you think I am ready?

    > How did you do on your first attempt?
    >
    > Tom

    I haven't taken the real certification test. I am waiting for my
    voucher to come in the mail. Our school bookstore sales vouchers for
    65$ for each part of the exam. My voucher should be here any day now.
    I will scedule the test and see what happens. I also have copies of
    the actual exam questions that my school gives as handouts. I study
    these as well.........Jonathan
    Jonathan L, Nov 27, 2004
  5. Jonathan L

    Jonathan L, Nov 27, 2004
  6. "Jonathan L" <> wrote in message

    > I also have copies of
    > the actual exam questions that my school gives as handouts. I study
    > these as well.........Jonathan

    I think CompTIA might be interested to hear that...
    Patrick Michael, Nov 27, 2004
  7. Jonathan L

    Jonathan L, Nov 27, 2004
  8. On 27 Nov 2004 11:33:20 -0800,
    (Jonathan L) wrote:

    >Tom MacIntyre <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> On 21 Nov 2004 21:01:25 -0800,
    >> (Jonathan L) wrote:
    >>
    >> >hello everyone,
    >> >
    >> > I am taking an A+ os class at a technical school. Our text book came
    >> >with a cd that had A+ Measureup and A+ cert blaster on it. I use both
    >> >of these in combination with my text book. I consistently score 90 to
    >> >96 on a fifty question certification mode exam on both of the
    >> >programs. Do you think I am ready?

    >> How did you do on your first attempt?
    >>
    >> Tom

    >I haven't taken the real certification test. I am waiting for my
    >voucher to come in the mail. Our school bookstore sales vouchers for
    >65$ for each part of the exam. My voucher should be here any day now.
    >I will scedule the test and see what happens. I also have copies of
    >the actual exam questions that my school gives as handouts. I study
    >these as well.........Jonathan

    What I meant was how did you do on your first try with each practice
    test?

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Nov 29, 2004
  9. Jonathan L

    Jonathan L Guest

    I got consistently score a 92 to a 96 on each of the tests. The
    software I use is supposed to be the actual test questions for the
    2003 test. .....Jonathan
    Jonathan L, Nov 29, 2004
  10. Jonathan L

    Guest

    Interested in hearing what. That my voucher fees are subsidized by the
    school? I do pay a good sized tuition. I think I will let them know
    that my school makes it easy for me to afford an exam.
    Patrick Michael wrote:
    > "Jonathan L" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I also have copies of
    > > the actual exam questions that my school gives as handouts. I study
    > > these as well.........Jonathan

    > I think CompTIA might be interested to hear that...
    , Dec 7, 2004
  11. Jonathan L

    Guest

    They have. Where do you think the information to get them came from?
    , Dec 7, 2004
  12. <> wrote in message
    > Interested in hearing what. That my voucher fees are subsidized by the
    > school? I do pay a good sized tuition. I think I will let them know
    > that my school makes it easy for me to afford an exam.

    I was referring to the "gives out actual test questions as handouts" part.
    I don't think CompTIA would be thrilled about that, especially since it
    appears they have some relationship with the school and provides them with
    good vouchers.
    Patrick Michael, Dec 9, 2004
  13. Jonathan L

    Guest

    Patrick Michael wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Interested in hearing what. That my voucher fees are subsidized by

    the
    > > school? I do pay a good sized tuition. I think I will let them know
    > > that my school makes it easy for me to afford an exam.

    > I was referring to the "gives out actual test questions as handouts"

    part.
    > I don't think CompTIA would be thrilled about that, especially since

    it
    > appears they have some relationship with the school and provides them

    with
    > good vouchers.

    This is no different than the simulation software we use. I can go into
    the software and get all the questions and print them out myself. The
    school just makes it easy for you. The software comes recomended by
    Comptia. The questions on the software are actual test questions. Not
    to mention, I have stuff from Comptia that gives web addresses to
    actual test questions for people who don't have software. I don't think
    my school would be doing anything to mess around with Comtia either.
    They have alot of students coming through who use Comptia. If something
    happened the school would go broke.
    , Dec 9, 2004